2012-2014 FORD RAPTOR REAR ONLY FREEDOM MOTORSPORTS PERFORMANCE BRAKE PACKAGE
Includes R1Concepts Geomet Drilled & Slotted Rotors Matched With Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads
The package includes REAR premium drilled and slotted rotors matched with Posi-Quiet ceramic brake pads. Please contact us or see our other listings for pricing on the rear package for your year model.
- REAR Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors ( REAR axle Set)
- Posi-Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads (REAR Axle Set)
- FREE SHIPPING
When installing your new upgraded brake pads on your Ford F-150, please keep in mind that there is an inner pad (that installs with the backing plate of the brake pad against the caliper pistions) and an outer brake pad (installs on the outer side of the brake rotor). It is very common for this installation mistake to be made by professional technicians and DIY'ers alike. In the image below you can see the difference between the inner and outer brake pads. The inner pads are the pads shown with the "round humps" at the top of the backing plate. Those round tabs correspond to the caliper pistons. The most common mistake is to put both of the pads with those tabs on one side with the other pads on the other. This will cause binding of the brake pad between the caliper bracket and outer brake pad that will ruin both the pad and the rotor very quickly. It can also produce an uneven and unreliable braking performance from your braking system. Please ensure that all parts are installed by qualified individuals that have been made aware of this issue in an attempt to avoid faulty installation.
- Freedom Motorsports Performance Brake Packages
- THE ROTORS FOR THESE PACKAGES TAKE UP TO 7-9 BUSINESS DAYS TO SHIP DUE TO OUR EXCLUSIVE DOUBLE COATING PROCESS (DETAILS ABOVE)
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING VIA UPS ONLY the lower 48 United States. International shipping available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an international shipping quote.
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Nithil12/09/2019 02:23AM
Product ownership: A year or longer
Purchased from: Freedom Motorsports
They perform really well. Got it inspected after a year and was told they have a lot of life left!
You must login to post a review.