2010-2011 REAR POSI QUIET Ceramic Brake Pads
- Longest wearing, most advanced material available.
- Lowest Dust.
- Stable Friction Performance Across Wide Temperature Range.
- Pad shims are either staked-on, drift-lock or application specific shims custom fit for a secure 'no slip' attachment.
- Application include import and domestic cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- No Break-in Required.
- Scorched to eliminate the break-in process.
When installing your new upgraded brake pads on your Ford F-150, please keep in mind that there is an inner pad (that installs with the backing plate of the brake pad against the caliper pistions) and an outer brake pad (installs on the outer side of the brake rotor). It is very common for this installation mistake to be made by professional technicians and DIY'ers alike. In the image below you can see the difference between the inner and outer brake pads. The inner pads are the pads shown with the "round humps" at the top of the backing plate. Those round tabs correspond to the caliper pistons. The most common mistake is to put both of the pads with those tabs on one side with the other pads on the other. This will cause binding of the brake pad between the caliper bracket and outer brake pad that will ruin both the pad and the rotor very quickly. It can also produce an uneven and unreliable braking performance from your braking system. Please ensure that all parts are installed by qualified individuals that have been made aware of this issue in an attempt to avoid faulty installation.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping
- Free shipping to the lower 48 contiguous United States. International shipping available upon request.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.