GRANATELLI MOTORSPORTS 2011 - 2014 FORD 6.2L ECONOMY IGNITION WIRES AND COIL PACK INTERNALS
2011 - 2014 Ford 6.2L MPG Ignition Wires and Coil Pack Internals Includes Ford Raptor
Increase power to the spark plug up to 400% over stock
Adds up to 15HP (normally aspirated) & 35HP (s/c, turbo, & nitrous)
0 Ohm resistance, no RFI / EMI interference thanks to patented protector ring
2011 - 2014 Ford 6.2L MPG Ignition Wires and Coil Pack Internals - Includes Ford Raptor (Does Not Include Coil Packs)
Product ID : 38-2116MPG
Weight : 7.00 lbs
- Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe
- Increase power to the spark plug up to 400% over stock
- Adds up to 15HP (normally aspirated) & 35HP (s/c, turbo, & nitrous)
- 0 Ohm resistance, no RFI / EMI interference thanks to patented protector ring
- Patented* design works with all fuel injection systems, street cars and race cars
- Solid stainless connector cable with stainless snap lock spark plug connectors
- High temperature silicone boots, 8MM jacket with fiberglass-reinforced braid resists temperatures up to 500 degrees f (1200 degree f. boots optional).
- Ideal for use with aftermarket headers and/or turbocharger systems
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Over 600 fitments!
* Granatelli O ohm wires are patent protected by United States Patent number 7,185,622. This patent covers our unique method of producing ignition wires of extremely low resistance while maintaining very high noise suppression. The benefit of this invention is that full electrical energy from the ignition source is transmitted to the spark plug. The end result of the application of this method is increased horsepower, torque and fuel economy.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping
- Free shipping to the lower 48 contiguous United States. International shipping available upon request.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.