GRANATELLI MOTORSPORTS 2011 - 2014 FORD 6.2L "RED" IGNITION WIRE & NGK6509 Spark Plug Package
Ford Raptor Gen1 Spark Plug wires
2011 - 2014 Ford 6.2L "RED" Ignition Wires and Coil Pack Internals & NGK 6509 Spark Plug Set (16 Spark Plugs)
PLEASE NOTE: ALL Kits that include optional external silicone sleeves and kevlar boots EXPECT 7-10 DAY LEAD TIME BEFORE PRODUCTS SHIP DUE TO BEING CUSTOM BUILT TO ORDER. Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe; Increase power to the spark plug up to 400% over stock; Adds up to 15HP (normally aspirated) & 35HP (s/c, turbo, & nitrous) 0 Ohm resistance, no RFI / EMI interference thanks to patented protector ring
Product ID : 28-2116S-R - Granatelli Motorsports Red Plug Wire Set For Ford Raptor 6.2L
- Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe
- Increase power to the spark plug up to 400% over stock
- Adds up to 15HP (normally aspirated) & 35HP (s/c, turbo, & nitrous)
- 0 Ohm resistance, no RFI / EMI interference thanks to patented protector ring
- Patented* design works with all fuel injection systems, street cars and race cars
- Solid stainless connector cable with stainless snap lock spark plug connectors
- High temperature silicone boots, 8MM jacket with fiberglass-reinforced braid resists temperatures up to 500 degrees f (1200 degree f. boots optional).
- Ideal for use with aftermarket headers and/or turbocharger systems
- Includes all necessary hardware
- Over 600 fitments!
* Granatelli O ohm wires are patent protected by United States Patent number 7,185,622. This patent covers our unique method of producing ignition wires of extremely low resistance while maintaining very high noise suppression. The benefit of this invention is that full electrical energy from the ignition source is transmitted to the spark plug. The end result of the application of this method is increased horsepower, torque and fuel economy.
NGK IX Iridium Series 6509 Spark Plug Specifications
- Fine wire center electrode ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark
- Iridium alloy has an extremely high melting point, perfect for today's high-tech, high performance engines
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator, provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
- Thread Size: 14mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
- Seat Type: Tapered
- Resistor Value: 5K Ohm
- Reach: 25mm (1")
- Hex Size: 5/8" (16mm)
- Terminal Type: Solid
- Overall Height: ISO
- Gap: .043" (1.1mm)
- Material: Iridium
- Type: Fine Wire
- Size: 0.6mm
- Projection: Projected
- Material: Nickel
- Type: Standard
- Shape: Taper Cut
- Quantity: 1
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Torque Specs: Cast Iron: 10.8-18 lb. ft. Aluminum: 7.2-14.5 lb. ft.
- Brand: NGK
- Heat Range: 6
- Longevity: 50k Miles
- Resistor: Yes
- GRANATELLI MOTORSPORTS
- PLEASE NOTE: ALL Kits that include optional external silicone sleeves and kevlar boots EXPECT 7-10 DAY LEAD TIME BEFORE PRODUCTS
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping
- Free shipping to the lower 48 contiguous United States. International shipping available upon request.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.