2017+ FORD RAPTOR FRONT & REAR COMPLETE PERFORMANCE PACKAGE
The package includes FRONT AND REAR premium Geomet High Carbon Metallic drilled and slotted rotors that are double coated for increased corrosion resistance, matched with Posi-Quiet ceramic brake pads, R1 Zinc coated brake calipers, custom length and color stainless braided brake lines and AMSOIL Synthetic DOT4 brake fluid. . Please contact us or see our other listings for pricing on the rear package for your year model.
- FRONT & REAR Premium Drilled & Slotted Rotors with Geomet coating DOUBLE COATED for better corrosion resistance. (FRONT & REAR axle Set)
- Posi-Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads (FRONT & REAR Axle Sets)
- FRONT & REAR OEM Replacement Zinc Coated Brake Calipers
- Custom length & color built to order Stainless Braided brake line kit
- 4 12oz bottles of AMSOIL Synthetic DOT4 brake fluid < br/>
- FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 UNITED STATES
When installing your new upgraded brake pads on your Ford F-150, please keep in mind that there is an inner pad (that installs with the backing plate of the brake pad against the caliper pistions) and an outer brake pad (installs on the outer side of the brake rotor). It is very common for this installation mistake to be made by professional technicians and DIY'ers alike. In the image below you can see the difference between the inner and outer brake pads. The inner pads are the pads shown with the "round humps" at the top of the backing plate. Those round tabs correspond to the caliper pistons. The most common mistake is to put both of the pads with those tabs on one side with the other pads on the other. This will cause binding of the brake pad between the caliper bracket and outer brake pad that will ruin both the pad and the rotor very quickly. It can also produce an uneven and unreliable braking performance from your braking system. Please ensure that all parts are installed by qualified individuals that have been made aware of this issue in an attempt to avoid faulty installation.
- Freedom Motorsports Performance Brake Packages
- THE ROTORS FOR THESE PACKAGES TAKE UP TO 7-9 BUSINESS DAYS TO SHIP DUE TO OUR EXCLUSIVE DOUBLE COATING PROCESS (DETAILS ABOVE)
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Ground Shipping
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING VIA UPS ONLY to the lower 48 United States. International shipping available upon request. Please email email@example.com for an international shipping quote.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.